TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR DIWALI OFFER - EK SAATH 7 OFFER
- This Offer valid from 21st October 2023 to 12th November 2023 (inclusive of both days).
- Images given are for illustrative purpose only, actual product may vary. The specifications and models of the mentioned gift may vary depending on its availability. The gift can be collected by the customer from the Retailer at the time of purchase.
- The Free gift/ discount offer cannot club with any other offer and cannot be redeemed or exchanged with any other gifts or substituted for cash.
- Products also available without this offer.
- Sunflame reserves the right to withdraw/suspend/cancel this offer without any prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- This offer is valid only on MRP and is available at selected stores on selected models till the stock last or during the offer period, whichever is earlier.
- This offer is applicable on models mentioned herein below:
- Free Electric Kettle on Chimney model Lara, Cupo, Magnum, Linea, Aster, Aria, Ace, Innova, Ancona, Maple, & Mystic and discount up to 40%.
- Free Tawa is available on all models of 4 Burner Glass Stoves and discount up to 30%.
- Free Gas Lighter is available on all models of 2 Burner Glass Stoves and discount up to 30%.
- Free Gas Lighter is available on all models of Mixer Grinders, Juicer Mixer Grinders, & Induction Cooktops and discount up to 35%
- Free Handy chopper is available with all 3 burner glass stoves and discount up to 30%.
- Discount up to 33% on the purchase of Combo Offer of Non-Stick set of 6 pieces with hard anodised Sauce-Pan.
- Discount up to 48% on the purchase of Combo Offer of Mystic 60 cm Chimney and Solitaire 3 Burner gas Stove.
- The free gifts under this offer are non-transferable, non-cashable, extendable or interchangeable.
- By entering the offer the participant accept and agree to all the terms and conditions of this offer by their free will and consent.
- This terms and conditions will be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India including tax regulation. In case of any dispute arises from these applicable terms and conditions, only Faridabad Courts shall have exclusive Jurisdiction, to try and entertain any dispute.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sunflame reserves the right to User Agreement
Sunflame reserves the right to suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, products or service at any time without notice , make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice. Such changes will be posted to (Link where we post all changes) for your reference and convenience so as to enable you to understand your responsibility as a user.
charge subscription and / or membership fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of this Site.
Copyright Notice of Trademark
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in the India and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trademarked.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed/material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites.
We have several different e‐mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
This company is registered in India with registration no.: U74899DL1984PTC018992 dated 21-08-1984 and corporate office address is Plot No 58, Sector 27C, Mathura Road, Faridabad-121003, and Haryana
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
Confidentiality ( Legal / Commercial Department to Check )
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and as such, any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than [our manufacturer/supplier(s) and] if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e‐mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
The laws of India govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website [and using our services/buying our products] you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the Company.
The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
Termination of Account
You can also terminate your account at any time but your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Sunflame’s server, or the network(s) connected to any Sunflame server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, Computer systems or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Lifetime Warranty on Chimneys
5 year Warranty on Motor and 1 year on product
Images are only indicative. Actual product may differ from the one shown in the images on website.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy.
Sunflame reserves the right to cancel or suspend any order that has been placed either during the regular website maintenance or a technical glitch.
For full information please go to this link (https://www.sunflame.com/return-policy )
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR DIWALI OFFER - EK SAATH 7 OFFER