GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
- The product is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period as mentioned on warranty card from the date of purchase.
- Warranty card needs to be presented for making the claim along with the copy of the Invoice.
- The warranty will not be valid if the warranty card is not filled-in completely and if any incorrect information is provided.
- The product should be used as per the directions given in the user's guide. Defects caused by improper or reckless use are not covered.
- If the product has not been installed, used and maintained in accordance with the instruction manual.
- Any damages due to the use of abrasive chemicals, or usage in extremely adverse conditions, i.e. abnormally corrosive / alkaline / acidic etc. is not covered under the warranty.
- The warranty will not cover product used for commercial purposes or any application other than" domestic use.
- The product should have been serviced and cleaned at regular intervals, as per the directions given in the user's guide. Failure to comply with this will render this warranty void.
- No installation / modification / alteration / servicing of any nature is made in the product by unauthorized persons. The installation charges are to be borne by customer.
- The labour charges for the replacement / repair of under warranty parts will be borne by the company. In case of repair / replacement of other parts, labour charges will be extra. However the visit charges both the cases, will be borne by the customer.
- The warranty doesn't include regular servicing of the product.
- The warranty becomes ineffective and its validity will be withdrawn, if the serial no. of the products and it's components is tempered / altered or removed.
- The warranty is not valid for any damages arising due to erratic power supply / mishandling / negligence on the part of the customer.
- Any damage done by rats or rodents etc. will not be covered by the warranty.
- In case the glass breaks in Cooktops while using Tandoor, Bati Cooker, Pathri Tawa or similar inverted vessels, then the warranty is not valid.
- If the gas valve of Cooktop is changed from LPG to PNG by any unauthorised person.
- The company do not accept any liability for any consequential loss and / or damages caused to the user or any third party due to any failure, malfunctioning of the product. The company's liability is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part.
The company will not accept any liability for any loss and / or damages of whatsoever nature on account of fire, storm, theft, malicious damage, pressure cooker bursting or any other unforeseen acts or incidents. The company's liability is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part.
- No claims will be entertained in case of ownership change.
- The warranty will not cover damage or breakage of any glass items, filters, filter locks, cord, plug, controls, bulb, plastic / bakelite / rubber parts.
- The warranty will not cover normal wear and tear of the parts.
- The warranty will not cover damages related to chipping, peeling, plating and denting.
- The warranty will not cover damages arising due to running on the appliance on alternate sources of power, such as inverter, generator or any such auxiliary power supply resulting in fluctuation in voltage.
Lifetime Warranty on Chimneys
- The average life of a chimney is expected to be approx. 5 years.
- Lifetime warranty covers the motor for 5 years only and warranty on other parts like PCB, Blower and Bulb will be one year. Subject to general terms & conditions. It does not cover consumable parts and parts which are subjected to normal wear & tear like filters, filter locks, glass items, cord, plug, controls, bulb, metal body, plastic / bakelite / rubber parts.
Warranty is restricted at the company's option to repair or to replace the parts proven to have any manufacturing defects and does not cover the replacement of the product. This warranty does not cover any further guarantee or warranty, statutory or otherwise and any remote, indirect or consequential loss, injury or damage. The company's liability under this warranty shall in no event and under no circumstances, exceed the price paid by the customer for the product.
If a customer wishes to lodge a complaint, he should lodge with the concerned dealer or the nearest company service centre along-with the applicable Warranty Card and Cash Memo. The product should be brought to and taken from the service centre at the customer's cost and risk.
The decision of Sunflame Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. in respect of all claims in this regard will be final and binding. All disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi courts only.